Woo, a wiki without the terrible, terrible interface of Wikia! I proposed a sitemap on the unofficial one, so I'm going to go ahead and copy that over. I'm sure it won't be used exactly as I wrote it up, but it's at least a starting point. Feel free to make changes directly in this post, so the page doesn't get flooded with different revisions of the same plan.
- Unwritten Legends -- Information about the game itself, e.g. codebase, basic OOC culture, RL game history. Also a hub for articles on similarly meta topics.
- Personnel -- staff, VaporWhere employees, and other people who have a role in running the game
- Setting -- Overview of basic IC facts such as the existence of magic, the extent of technology, and the place of religion in the world
- Magic -- This and its subpages discuss magic in terms of fluff. The sphere pages can certainly link to relevant mechanics articles, but ultimately magic as a concept and magic as a mechanic are two very different things
- Character Traits -- anything with a significant mechanical consequence is linked to its own page, everything minor like patron moon is just described here
- Skills -- Most of the below pages would consist of little more than a list of trainers, ways to use the skill, and ways to rep the skill